Thursday, April 26, 2012

Are there any PCI slot video cards that also have Pixel Shader 3.0?

Not PCI-E, or AGP.

Just plain ol' PCI.



I'm looking for a video card so I might be able to run BioShock; the min. reqs didn't state that you needed 3.0 shaders, just over 128 MB video RAM (I have 256).



I'll probably just sell it anyways, but its always nice to know. :P

I checked on Newegg, but not that throughly. I probably skipped a few things.

Not to mention, with a lot of the cards, it didn't say what Pixel Shaders it had. =/|||http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?…



It's a GeForce 6200. Totally sucks, plus they are expensive.

Remember, the older they are, the less people carry them. The less people carry them, the more expensive they get.|||They stopped making PCI video cards AGES ago, so to find an old card with new technology is impossible. I recommend a whole system update with a good video card (geforce 8X series) if you want to play the latest and greatest games.

No comments:

Post a Comment